This product is in
Lifeline Deep Cycle AGM
Lifeline AGM (Absorbed Glass Matt) Technology was pioneered for military aircraft where power, weight & reliability were paramount considerations. Lifeline was the first AGM battery to be adapted for the marine and specialist vehicle markets.
The main difference between other types of battery and Lifeline include:
1. All electrolyte (acid) is fully absorbed within matting inside the battery. Other batteries are spillable.
2. Lifeline can be mounted and used in any orientation - the cells within standard batteries are loosely packed. Lifeline cells are literally compressed into the battery case for maximum density (so more AH per square inch than other batteries) with maximum vibration resistance.
3. Very low internal resistance - Lifeline recharges faster than standard batteries.
4. Do not require venting like standard batteries (note that emergency pressure release valves are fitted that activate in the event of excessive overcharging).
5. Less than 3% self discharge per month - Lifeline can be left off charge over winter months.
6. Lifeline can be left in a fully discharged state for up to 30 days without damage
Perhaps Lifeline's best feature is it's rapid recharging characteristics and no upper charging level limit. For the yachtsman, this means he can add larger alternators, chargers etc to reduce charging times down to an hour or two. Lifeline is trusted on today's front line ambulances, police and fire trucks, large aircraft manufacturers and even on Ellen MacArthur's famous Kingfisher Yacht (Lifeline is also used for her new Trimaran, B&Q).
- Recharges 30% faster than standard batteries
- ZERO Battery Maintenance
- Ability to provide high current instantaneously makes Lifeline ideal for use with DC to AC power inverters, winches and other high draw appliances
- Flat discharge curve means that Lifeline provides a constant voltage for longer - making your appliance's lives easier
- Superior vibration, shock and temperature resistance
- Super thick plates for long life
- Can be mounted in any orientation - even upside down
- AIR TRANSPORTABLE - Classed as non-hazardous goods
- UNIQUE FIVE YEAR POWER-STORE WARRANTY