Fullriver Dealer Network
We are delighted to have recently been appointed the exclusive UK distributor for Fullriver Battery! The Fullriver battery range is designed and built with quality in mind.
Unlike many battery producers, Fullriver have total control. This means that they control the entire manufacturing process. From the grid casting, plate pasting, and final assembly, this is all done in their award winning manufacturing facility. The importance of this cannot be overstated, it ensures total quality control earning them several quality assurance certifications including; ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO18001, UL, CE and TUV for quality production systems.
The Fullriver manufacturing facility produces a wide range of 2, 6, 8 and 12-volt batteries.
Every Fullriver battery is designed to be charged and recharged hundreds of times, with sealed, maintenance-free aspect of all the AGM and GEL batteries, you can simply "set it" and "Forget it"
- Long Lifespan – Fullriver DC Series AGM batteries typically last longer than their wet cell counterparts due to 99.994% pure virgin lead, thick lead plates, with no maintenance needed! The DC Series is built to cycle longer!
- Fast Charging – Fullriver AGM incorporates very low internal resistance allowing for higher charge rates; up to 35% of total Ah for faster charging!
- Built Stronger – A true High-Durability battery, Fullriver DC Series AGM is constructed with thick, pure lead plates, and Over-The-Partition welds to greatly increase resistance to vibration and shock.
- Outstanding Warranty – Fullriver DC Series AGM batteries are backed by industry leading warranty terms. Specialized coverage for Commercial, Industrial, and Solar. Decades of experience building true deep cycle AGM batteries provides this high level of confidence.
- Flexible Installation – AGM batteries can be mounted vertically or horizontally, allowing them to fit places traditional wet cell batteries cannot! Fullriver AGM incorporates recombinant technology for long life, and no off-gassing like traditional wet cell batteries. Install them inside without the worry of dangerous explosive and corrosive gases.
- Worry-Free Transportation – Fullriver AGM batteries are all classified as Non-Dangerous (NON-DG) goods, and are ALL considered safe for Land, Sea and Air transit.
If you're business has connections with;
- Renewable Energy
- Golf Carts
- Electric Vehicles
- Material Handling
- Commercial Trucking
- Aerial Work Platform
- Leisure/ Recreational
- Car Audio
- Emergency Services
- Water sports
- A Battery Specialist
We are currently in the process of setting up a dealer and trade network. If you are interested then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org