Drilling a hole to pass an antenna cable through a rooftop or transom can allow water to pass through if not properly sealed. Cable Clams provide a waterproof pass-through for antenna, transducer, and other cables without removal of the factory installed cable connector. Blue Sea Systems now offers updated versions of these popular products including the addition of five new models. New models include a side entry clam as well as versions with 316 stainless steel caps and pre-drilled rubber inserts.
Provides a waterproof pass-through for antenna cables without requiring removal of the factory installed connector
- Perfect for antenna installation
- Waterproof co-axial installation without removing connectors
- Save the expense of removing and replacing connectors
- Avoid poor connections from removing factory connectors
- For use above the waterline only
Cable Clams Datasheet